Subject: FW: INVITATION to Nordic-Baltic Expert Seminar on Justice Cooperation with Ukraine – May 15, 2025
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2025 11:57:07 +0300

From: Ieva Linde <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, April 9, 2025 11:31 AM
To: Tikkanen Jussi (OM) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Hedda Henriksson <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Bryndís Helgadóttir 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Marthe 
Hamran <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Þorvaldur Heiðar Þorsteinsson <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; Thea Bakke Husom 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Kerstin Vaikmaa - JUSTDIGI 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Elīna Plaude <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Marts Eduards Ivaskis <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; TM RSVP <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Katrine de Neergaard <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; Þorvaldur Heiðar Þorsteinsson 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Julia Nordvang Johansen 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: INVITATION to Nordic-Baltic Expert Seminar on Justice Cooperation 
with Ukraine – May 15, 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear all,

Please find attached the invitation to the Nordic-Baltic Council of 
Ministers Expert Seminar on Nordic-Baltic Cooperation with Ukraine in the 
Area of Justice 2025, which will take place on May 15, 2025, in Riga.

We would be delighted to welcome your delegation to the seminar and the 
reception on the evening of May 14. Further details are included in the 
invitation.

Kindly confirm participation by April 25 via [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

Sincerely,

Ieva Linde

Ministry of Justice

Director of EU Affairs

Phone: 371 67036914

Brivibas blvd 36, Riga,

LV 1536, Latvia

 <http://www.tm.gov.lv/> www.tm.gov.lv

Šis e-pasts un tā pielikumā esošie dokumenti var saturēt ierobežotas 
pieejamības informāciju, cita starpā fizisko personu datus, kas adresēta 
tikai tā saņēmējam un izmantojama tikai leģitīmiem mērķiem. Ja esat saņēmis 
šo e-pastu kļūdas dēļ, vai nav pamatota mērķa ierobežotas pieejamības 
informācijas, cita starpā fizisko personu datu, apstrādei, Jums nav tiesību 
izmantot vai pārsūtīt šajā e-pastā un tam pievienotajos dokumentos ietverto 
informāciju. Šādā gadījumā nekavējoties neatgriezeniski izdzēsiet šo 
e-pastu.